Best Build for Nahida in Genshin Impact
Pros & Cons
- Quick and consistent Dendro application
- Key character in any Dendro related teams
- Other Dendro units have limited application and uptime
- Great personal damage, gets even better with constellations
- F2P weapon options and team synergies
- Nahida works extremely well in every Dendro-related team (Bloom, Hyperbloom, Aggravate etc.) as a support, DPS and on field driver simultaneously
- Requires specific stats balancing
- Wants a lot of EM, but also wants ATK and Crits
- Spread out Energy Generation
- Can't function as a Battery
- Very fragile (especially in Bloom teams)
- Child model and Catalyst user combo provide her a low amount of poise, meaning she is prone to frequent interruptions and can be thrown away by bigger enemies
For a detailed breakdown of the best Nahida teams go to the Nahida team guide page.
Nahida is a solid Dendro Enabler who can also deal consistent damage based on her team's composition. The main focus of her kit is her Skill, which applies a sigil to enemies for 25s and links them (max. 8). Whenever a reaction is performed on any linked enemies, every connected entity will take Dendro DMG based on Nahida's ATK and Elemental Mastery. Such effect can be triggered every 2.5 seconds.
Her Burst increases her Skill's performance based on the elements of the characters you currently have in your party.
- Pyro: increases Skill DMG
- Electro: Decreases the interval between every Skill hit
- Hydro: Increases Burst's duration
She can be played both on field and off field based on the team's composition, although off field is usually preferred.
Skill > Burst
Nahida's damage comes from her Skill, while her Burst gives her certain buffs that scale with its talent level. Normal attacks are used whenever Nahida is played as a Driver but their damage is negligible.
Main stats: EM / EM or Dendro DMG / EM or Crit Rate/DMG
Sub stats: Crit Rate/DMG > EM = ATK% > ER% > Flat ATK
Elemental Mastery is extremely important on Nahida as it both increases her own damage, her reaction damage and her buffing capabilities. It is recommended to have from 600 to 1000 EM on her.
Nahida's signature weapon, specifically made for her.
Crit alternative to her signature weapon, works great but make sure to have enough EM.
4* solid options, mostly recommended for their EM secondary stat, but also for the passive effects they provide. (Note: Mappa Mare's passive doesn't work off field)
Other EM weapons, this time their passives aren't of much use but the high EM value is always appreciated.
Mostly recommended if you want to play Nahida on field, otherwise they're just stat sticks.
Recitative: ATK is increased by 60~120%. Aria: Increases all Elemental DMG by 48~96%.Interlude: Elemental Mastery is increased by 240~480.
Deepwood Memories is Nahida's best set as she can trigger it easily and buff her own DMG, as well as DMG from Dendro Cores.
Alternatively, if another character is already running 4pc Deepwood in a team, Nahida can use this set for better personal DMG.
Lower DMG output compared to 4pc sets but easier to farm and balance stats.
Good source of EM.